Sunday, January 31, 2010

January card class

Hello!  I've been having some computer issues, so I know I'm a little late in posting this.  I wanted to share the Valentines cards we made this month.
This first card is a 3x3 gift card.  I thought it would be cute hanging off of a gift bag.  I really love the veranda papers.  These flowers are so easy to make.  You take 6 scallop circles, lay them on top of each other and poke a sturdy brad through the center.  Then just wrinkle...I mean REALLY wrinkle and fluff!
This card coordinates SO nice with my cricut A Childs year cartridge.  I didn't use my cricut on the card...but I can see some CUTE layouts coming!  These are some of my favorite MS punches.


For this last card, I used one of our new A sized sets, A love.  This card got a little mangled in my classes...I usually take pictures before my classes, but with my remodeling I can't find my camera battery charger.  Ahhh...I know I'll have organization again soon. This pattern came out of a great paper engineering book I bought a few years ago.  Fun to make!

Well, I need to get busy to finish by SOTM blog hop card for tonight!  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment