Thursday, April 19, 2012


I love a great special!!!




  I'm so excited to share the "Dotty For You" special that Close To My Heart is offering between now and May 31st! What a fun way to Celebrate "National Scrapbooking Month" in May! This fun, versatile paper pack comes with 24 sheets of cardstock-weight papers, 12 darling designs, 2 of each sheet! And they are double-sided....the fun prints shown below on one side, and an adorable polka dot print on the other side! I LOVE polka dots!! 
The colors are: Creme Brulee, Lagoon, Smoothie, Sunset, Sweet Leaf and Grey Wool

The best part? This amazing paper pack can be yours for just $5!  Just place a $35 order (before tax & shipping), and you can purchase the Dotty For You paper pack for $5!! That is an absolute STEAL! (value: $19.95!)  You can purchase one Dotty For You pack for each $35 you spend.

To get your Dotty For You paper pack, just head to my website and place your order or you can email me with your order if you'd like. Don't miss out on this paper pack that is perfect for your spring and summer scrapbooking, card-making and paper crafting projects!




Enjoy your day!


No comments:

Post a Comment