Sunday, August 5, 2012

Try Studio J: The CTMH digital scrapbook program

I FINALLY made my first digital scrapbook.   My sister and I went on a wonderful trip to Toronto and NYC in Oct of 2010.  Sad to say that I had not yet scrapped these pictures for us as I had intended.  Not only is she a fantastic photographer, but she also journaled each day of the great time we had...and so many laughs.  I sat down to get acquainted with Studio J and fell in love with it! It's wonderful to drop the pictures into preset photo wells and edit them and make them any size you want.  You also have SO many options to change papers, colors and patterns if you are inclined to play.  By far, the best digital scrapbooking program I have seen.
These are two layouts I made for Kristen and David's bridal shower last year.  I totally didn't know what I was doing, but the layouts still came out okay.  These are 12x12 layouts....and it was great not having to pay extra to have the bottom photo enlarged.  Again, just drag and click!  Poof!  magic....The print quality is AMAZING!  You have to touch the photo to realize that it is flat, not dimensional.  I love it!




As of August 1st, there are some great new changes to Studio J that I would like to share with you....
  • No more memberships!
  • All previous "members only" kits and patterns are available to everyone!
  • Free .jpegs with every layout print order!
  • Layout prints reduced to $6.95 per 2-page layout!
  • Jpeg only purchases are $2.95 per layout!
  • Shipping up to 50 layouts is only $5.95
  • Ready-made and beautifully designed Express Collections to create entire albums in a snap!
  • Studio J purchases qualify for the Hostess Rewards Program!
  • All of the newest papers and the new CTMH color palette are now ready for your layouts


    Studio J just became more affordable, more creative, and more accessible.


     "You've taken the photos. Now keep the memories."

    I'd be happy to show you how!


    But that's not even the BEST news! The BEST news is that our extremely talented art studio has created beautiful, artisticly designed complete albums - ready for you to drop in your photos, add journaling and change your title if desired! You have to see these to appreciate them! 

    They are called Express Collection Kits and there are currently 6 different themes to choose from. Each theme includes 11 layouts (10 two-page layouts and 1 front/back page layout). You can even mix and match the layouts in each album!


    You can log into Studio J to check these out now - 
    So what are you waiting for! Check out Studio J and our new Express Collection Kits by clicking here right now!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment